Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day Two: Sunscreen.

Ironic that on a movie called Tan Lines, I forgot to apply sunscreen to my Scottish complexion. Neck and nose and cheeks received quite a beating today. No complaining, though. I wanted clear skies and that's what we have, so far.

Wrapped at 7:30 (7:29 to be exact) after a grueling morning and a rushed afternoon. Still, the footage looks beautiful and the performances sublime. Josh and the guys keep finding wonderful moments that have enlivened and deepened the story.

Tomorrow we're on the courts all day.

My latest favorite on-set comment comes (again) from Kathryn Tucker (with a hat tip to Dennis Dugan, I think), which was directed to the entire cast and crew: "Thanks everyone! You all did great work today except for one of you. Have a good night!" And then she walks away.

Big laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment